








Ten years ago today I was watching the Beastie Boy's Intergalactic Planetary video on MTV waiting to shower and get ready for my WEDDING! That song always reminds me of my wedding I day. I know it should be something romantic, but it is so us that its not:) And that was just the beginning of our crazy but wonderful life together. The last ten years has brought with it 10 yes that's right 10 moves, 2 kids, 3 schools for Adam, 1 deployment which included Adam working on Saddam, and countless adventures hiking, biking, and camping. I love my husband because of the adventure he has brought to my life. I love how determined and goal oriented he is. If he decides to do something he does it-always. We have so much fun and at times can be a little childish-but I love that about us. Adam doesn't take himself or life too seriously. And he is the best dad. I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring-hopefully not 10 more moves but I'm not counting on it! I love you Ad-happy anniversary.
10 comments:
Fun memories. 10 years and still counting. You guys have come a long way with a lot to tell. Hope you have a great day.
10 YEARS! Time does fly. I remember that day very well. I love the family unit the two of you have made. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiul and devoted daughter-in-law. Being married is a life long endeavor, and I am proud of both of you. Thanks for the darling grandchildren that's the real icing on the "cake" of life!! Love you, Ma
Congrats on 10 years! Time goes so fast... I love the pictures and memories of you guys. We can't wait to see you guys again soon. Your family is so beautiful and you have done so much!
Happy Anniversary! I love all your picture collages to recap all your memories.
Congratulations to one of my all time favorite couples!!! I love all of the photos! 10 great years indeed!
I love the song too.
Happy Anniversary you two!!! Love the pictures! You guy are great! Adam really is a great husband, I still remember him driving all the way out to the the far far away Arbys just to get his pregnant sick wife and her pregnant sick friend roast beef sandwiches. What a great guy! And you my dear, such a wonderful wife, mother, and friend. I love you!
Happy Anniversary, Val! I really like how you blog why you chose the songs you did. I like picturing you and Lucy dancing or you watching that video 10 years ago!! Wow. 10.
Wow 10 years, congrats. What fun pictures to recap the past ten years.
Yeah 10 years! (we've only made it to 7 1/2) I love all the old pics and that you did it in a collage! soooo cute! :) we need to get together now that I'm finally back in town
Post a Comment