Adam had the great idea to grow a mustache. He LOVES it and of course I do not. Please everyone post your opinion of whether he should keep it (noooooo) or shave it. He SERIOUSLY thinks its cool.
You've got to be kidding!! Logan is doing the exact same thing (only Logan's is worse). He asks everyone if they like it and of course they say yes. I know they're either being polite or sarcastic, but he's convinced that they're serious. He loves it and thinks it looks so good! Oh, and to top it off he's started combing it all the time because he says it feels so good. He's a genuine creep :( SHAVE IT ADAM!! p.s. I tagged you Val and I expect you to participate
Awful. Why on earth are the Bushell boyz so obsessed with growing mustaches? Spence is constantly trying to convice me that they are beautiful. He uses examples like Tom Selleck and Burt Reynalds (is it 1982?) to prove his point that they are good looking but they are AWFUL! They are the one thing that can turn a good looking man instantly into an ugly man. Sincerely, Ash
This comment was from my friend Lisa up in NY which she emailed to me. It was too funny not to post: I was looking on you blogspot today and I saw adams new look. Well when Don was on leave I went through it all. He started off with a full beard then he shaved it to a thin line down his chin, then it went to a gotee,then it went to what adam has now (yes Don thought he was so cool too) Then it went to just a mustache and today he finally shaved it all off. Tell Adam I think he looks like a pervert. I told Don the same thing. He reminded me of some creepy guy that just sat a around and stared a womens boob.lol
Cory thinks he looks like a bad a**! I think he should grow it longer and wax the handle bar part of it. I like the stach he was sporting while in Iraq too. In all seriousness, I am not a big fan of facial hair either. When I was younger I thought all kidnappers had mustaches and beards...funny that my dad had facial hair when I was younger and he didn't scare me. I like the boob comment.
I have thought about this a little... Knowing what I do about Adam,and that he likes things because others don't, I think I will take back my last comment and say this... Oh Adam, it is so cute, very in style and SO trendy. Everyone is doing it and I love love love it!!!!
well, I think it is cute. It kind of gives me a tingly feeling to see you with that stash. Keep it I think it will look better when it has a feww inches on it. Josh
11 comments:
Very, very cool. Keep it.
You've got to be kidding!! Logan is doing the exact same thing (only Logan's is worse). He asks everyone if they like it and of course they say yes. I know they're either being polite or sarcastic, but he's convinced that they're serious. He loves it and thinks it looks so good! Oh, and to top it off he's started combing it all the time because he says it feels so good. He's a genuine creep :( SHAVE IT ADAM!!
p.s. I tagged you Val and I expect you to participate
And I thought you had good taste jon
Michelle-LOVE the creep comment
Its got to be the best thing I have ever seen! No joke, I dont remember seeing anything more beautiful.
Sincerely,
Spencer
Awful. Why on earth are the Bushell boyz so obsessed with growing mustaches? Spence is constantly trying to convice me that they are beautiful. He uses examples like Tom Selleck and Burt Reynalds (is it 1982?) to prove his point that they are good looking but they are AWFUL! They are the one thing that can turn a good looking man instantly into an ugly man.
Sincerely,
Ash
This comment was from my friend Lisa up in NY which she emailed to me. It was too funny not to post:
I was looking on you blogspot today and I saw adams new look. Well when Don was on leave I went through it all. He started off with a full beard then he shaved it to a thin line down his chin, then it went to a gotee,then it went to what adam has now (yes Don thought he was so cool too) Then it went to just a mustache and today he finally shaved it all off. Tell Adam I think he looks like a pervert. I told Don the same thing. He reminded me of some creepy guy that just sat a around and stared a womens boob.lol
Cory thinks he looks like a bad a**! I think he should grow it longer and wax the handle bar part of it. I like the stach he was sporting while in Iraq too. In all seriousness, I am not a big fan of facial hair either. When I was younger I thought all kidnappers had mustaches and beards...funny that my dad had facial hair when I was younger and he didn't scare me. I like the boob comment.
blech!
I have thought about this a little... Knowing what I do about Adam,and that he likes things because others don't, I think I will take back my last comment and say this...
Oh Adam, it is so cute, very in style and SO trendy. Everyone is doing it and I love love love it!!!!
so so true jodee-I am laughing so hard right now!
well, I think it is cute. It kind of gives me a tingly feeling to see you with that stash. Keep it I think it will look better when it has a feww inches on it. Josh
Post a Comment