1. What is your favorite fictional character from a book or movie? This is going to make me sound so girly but I love Anne of Green Gables. Could read and watch it a million more times!2. What are your 3 best physical assets? I used to think my boobs (before breast feeding),I also used to think my smile (before teeth whitening became so popular),and my height/legs.
3. Name 3 attributes you would be proud to pass on to your children: my cleanliness and organizational skills, my love of the outdoors/hiking.
4. Name 3 attributes that you hope not to pass on to your children: My insecurities, my bad teeth, and my love of candy.
5.If you had to give up one of the following things FOREVER, which would you choose?1. all makeup 2. flat iron/curling iron 3. razors (laser hair removal isn't an option): So easy razors (totally did that in NY and no one wants to see my hair if I didn't have my Chi)
6. What do you think is your best quality? I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt-like if they are cruel I believe its because of some personal issue/insecurity they have.
7. What is your worst quality?My irritability/temper but I swear its getting better.
8. What would be a perfect day for you? A day at McCall with no worries like cooking, cleaning.
9. Where is your favorite place you have ever visited? McCall
10. Name something you are really good at? talking-right Michelle and Ash?
11. What are you most shallow about? My chest
12. What is something you're a little bit conceited about? I really don't know any more-seriously-not that I'm insecure I am just comfortable with me.
13. Name 3 things you are embarrassed to admit: I LOVE The Hills, I can be a jealous person, I wasn't able to finish college (total bummer but Lucy is so worth it).
14. Tag 3 people: ughhh how about Brooke, Janelle, and Ruth.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long, sounds cliche, I know. I can remember your whole wedding day like it was yesterday. Now look what a cute family you have.
I love the Hills, too. This is gonna be a hard tag, lol.
Post a Comment