Just some random pics of Grey I found on my phone. He is so stinking cute-dang:)
Erin and Grey on our way to Freebirds. What is so cute is that yes they both have sunglasses but Erin has the boys and Grey's are pink girl ones. And he would NOT trade.

Grey even made one for sissy. (Lucy's is the pink not already all licked cookie). Oh and see the jelly beans and gummy bunny? Well I wasn't watching closely at first but realized he was taking them from the communal bowl, putting them in his mouth, and if they weren't good putting them back in the same communal bowl. Man if I were the other moms I would have been so mad!


On our way to the bike shop. Grey HAD to not only bring but wear it in the car and in the shop. Which reminds me of a funny story of a unnamed mom who tried a jersey at a bike shop on top of her t-shirt. She was trying to hurry and didn't want to go into a fitting room with a 2 year old boy. Took the jersey off and eventually noticed that she had taken her t-shirt off along with it. Yep that unknown mother had been standing in the middle of a busy bike shop in her bra and garment top for who knows really how long. In fact it was the same day this pic of Grey going to a bike shop with me was taken. That poor poor mom whoever she is.


At Lucy's school before the Easter Egg hunt. I had brought cupcakes for her to pass out to her class and Grey needed to try one. Unfortunately for Grey and me he threw up the cupcake and then some driving home from school. So gross.
Day at the park with Landon Ayres, Clayton Larman, Grey, and Zack Ayres. The funny thing was is right before I took the pic they were seriously betting the crap out of each other. But here they all look so cute and sweet. So not the case:)


*Oh and as a side note: I am up to $230 for my MS race. Just need $70 more. Come on guys just $5 can make a difference in this old lady's life. Did I mention I am turning 31 a week from Monday??? Where did my youth go?


1 comment:
Wow, what are the chances of being in a bike shop with another woman wearing garments? Just kidding! It reminded me of when we went to Ocean City (8 years ago!!!) and I tried on a nursing bra and the lady in the store helping me out asked if I had sensitive skin because I wore my bra over my camisole. I just went along with her. Do you remember that trip?
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment