My Birthday weekend continued with a celebration with the fam. Thank you Lucy for the awesome hats, decorations, cake with AWESOME candles which included a musical one, and aBluetooth for my cell phone. Apparently she thinks I need one for when I am driving. Mom-I am an excellent driver/talker on the phone person.
Okay so my actual bday day consisted of 2 hours of spin class (perfect way to start my 31st year), lunch with friends, beautiful chocolates (which I wish I could show a pic of but I ate them all!), presents in the mail, and these AMAZING cupcakes from Kelly D. She is a cake decorator at Society Bakery (well known was even on Ellen as top 10 in the country and yes they really are that good). Kelly didn't just drop off the carrot cake cupcake I was dying for but a whole box that was made just for me:)! They are so beautiful. I have never been so excited about cake before. Grey was a little excited also (poor purple owl). But in his defense I told him he could have one but realized a pic hadn't been taken yet. Oh and what is so cute is that the cupcake that says Val is the carrot cake one! Thank you so much Kelly. It was the PERFECT ending to a wonderful bday weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment