
This year I started my Easter weekend with a 30 mile bike ride around Dallas. I was fun, fast, and a beautiful morning. I did it with my friend Ruth and had a great time. I am actually preparing for the MS150 in a month! Its 150 miles in 2 days and Im really excited about reaching this goal. This kids and Adam went to the Ward Egg Hunt which I missed because of work. Easter Morning was great. The kids loved their baskets and the eggs hidden around the house. Lucy's were filled with money and Grey's were filled with mini Car cars. Then off to the Larman's for bfast and egg hunt. And later to Dr Ryan and Julie's house for a yummy dinner. We had such a wonderful day. Oh and Mom and Dad had a surprise at the end of the day. Roller skates for Lu and scooter for Grey Grey.
No comments:
Post a Comment