Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Bday Weekend Begins!

My Birthday is April 19th (Monday) but that doesn't mean I shouldn't start celebrating now right? I mean 31st is a big one. So I invited my best girlfriends to join me for a Girls Night Out. All most everyone was able to make it (missed you Holly and Mo) and I had so much fun!

Me, Katherine (we used to not like each other and now are BFF's), and Mandy (my black friend)
Toni (thanks for sprinting from work and missing time with beautiful baby Lark), Me, Nicole (the Salt to my Peppa), and Amber (who's idea it was to go to Victor Tango-it was so freakin good).
Amber AGAIN (she cant get enough), Kelly (who also kicks butt for leaving work early to help me celebrate), ME, and Xtina (who hates going out but "suffered" through it and told me how glad she was that she did)
Ruthie, ME (again its my bday I had to be in ALL pics), and Kristin-the 3 Amigos
Ahhhh yeeeah
Did I mention how yummy the food was? I don't think we talked to each other at all once the food arrived.
Uhhh K you have something on your tooth
Seriously it was THAT good!
Xtina found this chair so I had to jump up and join her. It was not easy for me.
Awwwww
Did I mention it is MY Birthday?
It was such an awesome night. EXACTLY what I wanted for my bday. Thanks y'all for helping me celebrate. I love you all so so much.


3 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Happy Birthday on Monday! I love your hair!

Brian, Quinnette & Lily said...

Happy Birthday!! It looked liked you guys had so much fun, so how are you going to top that on Monday?! (I also love the hair.)

Jodee said...

Happy birthday lady! looks like you had some well deserved fun!