Okay so I need your help-all of you. Vote Yes! if you like the pillow shams or No:( if you think I should go with just a solid color (I was thinking the teal/dark turquoise color?) Vote to your right please.
I voted yes, but I do think it would really look great if you had an extra set of pillows on top of them in a solid color. I love lots of pillows though.
Well, your friends seem to all have fabulous taste- I agree with them. I vote for solid turquoise pillows or shams to go in front of the printed shams. SO FUN!!!
7 comments:
Maybe add some solid shames with the prints.
I voted yes, but I do think it would really look great if you had an extra set of pillows on top of them in a solid color. I love lots of pillows though.
I agree with the other girls - yes to those shams, but add another set in a solid color (or solid throw pillows)
I was thinking the same but needed to know if I should keep the shams before I start looking for throws etc
Looks good, but yes add a little solid colors. You have great taste.
Well, your friends seem to all have fabulous taste- I agree with them. I vote for solid turquoise pillows or shams to go in front of the printed shams. SO FUN!!!
It's fun. Add some solid color and it will look amazing.
Post a Comment