This one is really fun but way hard (depending on your name like VALERIE).
TAG SCATTERGORIES: Use the first letter in your name to answer the following. They have to be real places, things, names... nothing made up. Try to use different words than the person who tagged you if you have the same first initial. You can't use your own name for the girl/boy name question.
What is your name? Valerie
4 letter word: Vent (that one took me awhile)
Pro sports team: Vikings-have no idea what city they come from or if its bball, baseball, or football
Celebrity/Band: Vanessa Williams (when I was younger I was always told I looked like her, but that is because I grew up in white town, Utah, and that was the only black woman celebrity anyone knew!)
Vehicle: Viper
TV show: Veronica's Closet
City: Vegas!!!
Boy name: Victor
Girl name: Victoria
Occupation: Vendor
Something you wear: Vest
Something you throw away: Valentines (you know like a month after the actual day or if you're like me the end of the week) -Kristen, yours was so the funniest on this one-Kotex! ha ha ha
Food: Vienna sausages (my mom LOVES them-yuck)
Something found in a bathroom: Vaseline
Reason for being late: Violent headaches (something that is near but so not so dear to me)Something you shout: Victory!!!
Okay I am going to tag....Jodee I don't know if I have ever tagged you-but if I did sorry I think J might be a hard one!
1 comment:
I am so bad about tag things... I will do my best to follow the rules though...
Post a Comment