Saturday, September 27, 2008

Oh My Gosh Angie!

I think most of you have either met my sister, Angie, or have at least heard all about her. Well I got a call this morning from her telling me to go and read the email she had just sent me. So I did. It was insane so I had to share it with y'all.
A little background info: Kelly is her husband, JJ is my nephew that is 16 and a junior in high school (still cant believe my little JJ is that big). The only justification Angie has is that the car is a hybrid-which really isn't a justification at all. But I do love the help to the environment and at least it wasn't her diesel guzzling truck.
Here is the email:

Hi friends I just wanted you to get a good laugh at our marriage and hopefully this will brighten your day.
Dear Kelly,
I just wanted to write you a note to talk about the "problem" of me accidentally leaving the car running in the driveway all night. First of all, I think it's really interesting that you always seem to make such a big deal of everything. Why do you always have to be so negative??? It seems like lately I can never please you. Just because I make a few little costly mistakes every once in awhile you seem to get so upset. Look, I said that I was sorry for putting a hundred dollars of unleaded in our diesel truck last month. Now this.....why don't you ever look on the bright side? For example- The car is fine today. No one stole the car. No one is hurt. Did you forget that I helped you clean the car yesterday???? Who went and filled up the car with the CORRECT gas two days ago??????? ME. Did I get any kind of thanks for that, nope.
Another thing I want to mention is it really wasn't all my fault. Why didn't you go outside and check the car before you went to bed?? A lot of husbands do that you know, to protect their family. When was the last time you tried to protect the family? What about the neighbors?? Why didn't they call us and tell us it was still running? I thought we lived in a great neighborhood, I guess I was wrong.
Oh yea, let's not forget about JJ. Correct me if I am wrong, didn't JJ come home last night at midnight? Why didn't he check the car? I think we need to maybe ground him because he's not paying close attention to things that are going on. What do you think???
Next time you get mad at me for something so trivial I want you to sit back and take everything into consideration. You might just realize how grateful you are for me. When was the last time you were bored in our marriage?? Sometimes when everything goes great and there are no mistakes life is really dull. Before you married me you told me that I make life interesting. Well what about now???? Once again, I can't please you. I guess I will try to be boring and not make anymore mistakes. I will try to put the correct gas in the car and most of all try to remember to turn the car off.
Ang


What can I say, that's my sista!!!

6 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

Sweet. Sounds like you have a fun sister and your kids are looking so cute as always.

Emily said...

I.Luv.Yer. Sistr.

Seriously - that made my day!

Amber Ayres said...

haaaa hhaaaa hhhhaaaaa! she's a riot!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

That is so funny. I am not surprised at all. No offense Angie.

Brooke said...

I can tell I would get along with this girl.

val said...

yes brooke you would, in fact im pretty sure most of my friends would love her. she is insane but in a good way. makes me laugh all the time.