
So after reading your comment, Janelle, I felt bad for leaving you out. And since I had already totally embarrassed myself I figured two more pics couldn't hurt. What is funny to me is that in your last post on your blog you had plaid shorts on, but they are definitely much more stylish that your 1994 ones:)! As for me I LOVE denim with denim and socks with sandals.
5 comments:
wow those old photos are awesome!!!
so about the shams, I'll add my two cents...
put a third pillow in the middle that's red or turquoise or something solid to break up the prints of the shams next to the print of the bed spread. then you can have the best of both worlds!!!
yeah, so after I wrote that I decided to read what other peoples votes on the shams were.... ummm I feel retarded like I thought I had a new idea!
well now you know great minds think alike and the majority say printed sham and solid throw pillows!
LOL, Val! Those are hilarious! I am laughing so hard about the plaid shorts. I just really like my plaid, I suppose. :) So funny.
i know janelle so funny-makes me laugh reading your reaction. I have been DYING for you to check out my blog-could NOT wait for you to see this post!!!! what did robbe say?
I love the pictures of you guy. My favorite part is the denim on denim, because I wore the same outfit.
Post a Comment