Grey's First Bday is coming up and I am so sad. So I had to do a post just dedicated to my baby boy who, by the way, is never growing up, going on a mission, or getting married! He will be Mommy's boy forever.

Pic that was on Adam's phone and I just found it.

What I find DAILY and yes I know we should put locks on the cabinets which I bought but Adam has yet to put on.

Grey and his backpack. Adam saw it at REI and had to have it. We can hardly wait till he is big enough to actually use it on his first hike (meaning his is walking).

Grey's first picnic. He LOVED all the food and was great about staying on the blanket. Why? Because the grass here is not soft, not soft at all.

Grey and Zoe. Adam and I had taken them shopping at the mall and totally wore them out!
7 comments:
really? One already? Goodness that went fast! He is adorable!
I love him! I CAN"T WAIT TO MEET HIM!! I show all the pics of him to Ben and tell him that I want one of my own. That's when Ben tells me he himself is actually part Black.
so cute. I love the backpack.
ok he is officially the cutest baby ever!
One year?! Crazy! He is one adorable little guy!
These pictures are so great. I think you need to print the one of you two together... it is gorgeous! He is such a cutie pants!
cute blog val! Grey is adorable. The picture of the two of you is wonderful.
Post a Comment