Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Arboretum

We had the BEST family outing yesterday. We went to the Arboretum (which isn't new) with some great friends and just enjoyed ourselves. The weather has cooled just a bit and the kids we all very well behaved. It was AWESOME! We brought Grey's girlfriend, Zoe (neighbor friend we watch from time to time) with us. When I have the two babies I feel like I have twins (I know that I really don't Sam). But the babies we great. The Larmans met us there and Lucy had such a great time with Sara. We had a picnic and everyone ate, there were no melt downs, and Zoe actually took a nap while we were there (thank you Jason for getting her to sleep). It was just one of those days that even the parents were able to have fun and enjoy being outside. Thank you kids.


Lucy & Sara


Grey LOVEs the Frog Fountains-so not afraid of getting sprayed unlike his parents(look at Adam and my faces)


Zoe & Grey. We rented this wagon-best decision, all of the kids loved it.


Clayton & Grey


Random moments of cuteness-Zoe playing in dirt and Grey eating leaves.

2 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

You've got some cute kids there. Looks like a lot of fun and you both look so good.

Kelly D said...

I love the pics. I found your blog through the Ayres. Love it!