Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh Grey!


Adorable right? This was taken right after he took a whole banana and mashed it into the carpet in three places and all over his new "ride on" truck. Ugggghhh. Although I am a little to blame since I gave it to him. I guess I just don't know his strength.

3 comments:

Jodee said...

I'm sorry, but reading your blog makes me feel so much better! I know I am not alone; that my boy isn't crazy, he's just a normal boy... For what it's worth, thanks!

val said...

I know exactly what you mean. Knowing what you and Emily Price have been through sort of prepared me for this-sort of!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

We love seeing pictures of Grey... he is such a doll and we are so happy you guys have him! We sure wish we could see you guys... Casey would love to go on a bike ride with Adam. Someday... hopefully soon we can all catch up. Love the blog and the music too!