Saturday, July 5, 2008

Goodbye Grammie and Grampie





We have had so much fun with my parents and were of course sad to see them go. Grey really took to Grandpa. They were best buds. I don't know who will miss Grandpa more Grey or me. My Dad would get up in the night with Grey (no he is still not sleeping through the night) and would also get Grey in the mornings and take him on walks by the lake so I could sleep in (Grey is still an early riser). My Mom would spend the days making yummy lunches and dinners. It was so wonderful to have a little vacation from cooking. Adam and I also got to have a date day while my parents watched the kids. We actually got to see a movie together and at the theater!!! I have truly have been spoiled by my parents and I will miss them.

3 comments:

Jodee said...

Don't you just want to cry when they leave? I do, it is so nice having may parents come and spoil me and my kids. Your parents sound like amazing grandparents, getting up with him in the night- nice!

val said...

seriously it was awesome-i missed grandpa so much last night around 1am!

Brooke said...

Hooray for grandparents!