Friday, July 18, 2008

More Water Fun Y'All

By now you are all wondering if all we do is find new ways to play in the water, and the answer is YES. Either that or stay inside all day. Lucy has a new BF and we went to a water park with Melina and her mom Yvette (meaning just like a regular park playground but with water added) and all had a blast!!! The water was just below my knee so the girls could play any where and we didn't have to worry about them (we did watch them but with lifeguards felt safe to let them have their distance). SO nice. And of course Grey loved all the spraying water. I actually was able to relax and enjoy myself also. Great day thanks to Yvette!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was fun looking at your pictures and getting to know more about you guys!...it looks like you've already settled into dallas and are enjoying all there is to offer. i can't wait until i'm not pregnant and it's not so hot so we can enjoy the outdoors again too. Right now it's the waterpark, pool, or staying inside for us also.

That's awesome you decorated your rooms in your apt. I'm waiting until we have our house, but it looks like you would be a good person to ask for ideas. They turned out really cute! I'm impressed.

And that's great news about Grey's adoption being final. I had some friends who had a hard time getting a baby, and just got her, but are now waiting some months for it to be final. So hard.

anyway, have a great day and we'll see you in primary tomorrow :)

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Cute family! I love Lu's sun glasses.

Sam and Josh said...

Sounds like us. We are at our pool almost every day, just to keep cool.

Donna said...

I love the water pics! What fun. There is a park similar to this one in Chattanooga Tennessee. Different animals statues spray anyone within reach.
Love your blog. Thanks for sending the site address.
Love,
Donna