Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lucy's Talk

Lucy gave her first Primary talk in our new ward today. I knew that she was nervous so I wrote it with a lot of speaking parts for myself. As it turned out I gave all of the speaking parts even though we practiced twice last night, Lucy woke me up early this morning to practice, and we practiced several more times this morning. "We" talked about sharing the gospel with others, Lucy drew these awesome pics of how she can share the gospel with others. 1. Give someone The Book of Mormon (the red blob with I am a Child of God on it is the scripture pencil she got in Primary a few weeks ago). 2. Invite a friend to church. 3. Bare her testimony. I had to tell everyone what her pics were all about, but she did stand beside me the whole time with her head buried in my neck so she does get credit for that!
1
2
3



1 comment:

Sam and Josh said...

Way to go Lucy. She is getting so big.