
How I have to do my makeup with him on the counter. No that is not a glare on the mirror it is his smeared saliva. So gross I don't even want to go there. Yes those are makeup sponges-new of course. Oh well it makes him happy.
I love this sleeping position-ohhhh. Yes he is wearing only a diaper for his nap and no I am not a bad mom because of it!
I know it looks like he is trying to eat the doll, but really he just wants to carry it to the other room and he doesn't have a hand to spare. Yes I know this is a chocking hazard, I try to catch him before he does something like this. Like I said he is fast. I would have died if Lucy had done this.I took Grey to the dr yesterday, he has been having high fevers so we just wanted to have him checked out. Hes good-it Roseolla which is just a virus. But he was weighed-21lbs 14oz at just a little over nine months. And that got me thinking that it was time for another update. As we all know now he is crawling and in just this last week he has gotten so fast. I can't put him down run into the kitchen to get something and then be back in time to stop him from also coming into the kitchen and whining at me. He is just too fast for that now. Grey loves to be in big sis' room, already I am hearing "Mom get Greyson out of here, I don't want him in my room". He loves to play with Lucy's Polly Pockets, My Little Ponies, and Littlest Pet Shops. The other day he was in his Jumperoo holding a doll and I thought this kid needs some cars. We were at a friend's house and she had a big yellow dump truck. He pulled it towards himself and said, "grrrrrrr". What a boy. He loves to play ball. We sit on the floor and I roll it to him. He always catches it and rolls it back to me. Grey figured this game out immediately. Lucy never enjoyed it-still doesn't. Grey loves to say "bah bah" (as in bye bye) and wave when its time to go. In fact sometimes we are somewhere and he does this to let me know its time to leave. Grey still doesn't really like baby food and still loves to eat what ever we are eating. He loves to play in the water which is great since we do that 3 times a week. And Grey is still very stubborn and a mama's boy. But he is also very sweet and loving. He knows and loves his family. Yesterday we dropped Lucy off at a friend's and he cried because she was gone. He loves to be held and cuddled (which mom and dad also love except for the sore necks, arms, and backs. Seriously he doesn't know how big he really is). And Grey is figuring out kisses. He loves to give them is you don't mind your face literally covered in saliva. He also loves other kids and babies-really-just as long as I am not holding them:)
5 comments:
It's like reading my own blog about a year ago. Isn't it funny how different they are? Madison and Lucy would have some great big sister stories to share with each other! He is adorable and I can't believe how big he is already!
So stinkin CUTE! I want to play with his curly hair. Isn't it fun having a crazy boy?!
I love the sleeping position in his diaper. I think I have one like it with both my kids.
VAL!!! Love the blog- this is the 1st time I've seen it! We FINALLY got internet at home, so I'm spending hours checking out everyone's blog. Of course yours is a fav.
I was always amazed at how innate the love of cars and balls is. I totally remember the first time Jett made a "Vroom" noise and I thought, I've NevEr taught him that, lol.
He is such a cutie-pie!
Post a Comment