Saturday, July 12, 2008

Go Rangers!







Lucy before and Lucy after!

Last night we went to Lucy and Grey's first MLB game. We met up with the other pedo residents in Adam's year. Lucy was sooooo excited which surprised Adam and me. But she couldn't wait to eat all the junk food we could fit in our stomachs and we did. I thought I would just list it all:


  • Cotton Candy 1st (of course)

  • Hot Dogs

  • Nachos

  • Fries

  • Sodas

  • Peanuts

  • Snow Cones

I guess we thought we had to try one of everything.


It was free ball cap night (yeaaa) and Adam thought it was necessary to get the kids their own Texas Ranger t-shirts along with a foam finger (which was hitting me in the face or poking me in the eye all night). It was really hot (like 100 degrees even after 9pm), but we didn't let that keep us from having a great time. We knew it was time to go when Lucy asked us if it was past her bedtime. She also let us know her stomach hurt-still not sure why:) But other than stomachaches it was a great night we will never forget.

3 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Fun, fun, fun. We should have gone to more games when we lived in Denver. Now we go to the SL Bees. We have a foam finger too.

Jodee said...

Blech, I think my stomach hurts too!

The George's said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Hope you are enjoying Texas!