Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 2 of Crawling


Adam and I talked about this last night, we were so excited to have Grey crawl-what we were thinking? I am so tired from chasing him around. I miss being able to put him in one spot and finding him there a minute later. All you hear throughout our apartment is "Greyson noooooo" from Adam, Lucy, and me. He is going to be a handful. Yesterday I put him down by me while I was changing the sheets on my bed. Next thing I knew he is "playing" with Ad's bike. Trying to pull it down I guess so he could ride on it. He even got his first bike grease on his hands. Daddy was so proud! I am so tired.
PS Lucy has lost 3 teeth so far and has written letters to the Tooth Fairy asking to keep them. She has a special box for her teeth, Grey found the box this morning, opened it, and tried to eat her teeth. As Brooke L would say Ewwww.

2 comments:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Congrats little Greyson on your milestone... sorry Val for your tiredness... it only gets worse with little boys. I have never been so busy with our little Owen... 2's are CRAZY... he is just warming you up. We hope you guys are doing well and getting settled in in Texas. Casey was wondering if you guys are finished after this??? No more military time? Lucy is so cute and getting so tall! She is a Beauty! We miss you guys and hope all is well! Keep moving Greyson!

Jodee said...

I agree with the above comment, it only gets worse with those darn boys! I am shocked every day with the things Bex will do/try/get in to, that Madison never did. I will say it again- GOOD LUCK!!!