
We found a new boy thing Grey just LOVES. After his bath we put the hood from his towel on his head and he loves to run around like a super hero. How do boys just know how to pretend to be Super Man? Well we couldn't post ones just after his bath (you know cause of nudity) but one night after bath time he still wanted a towel so Adam tied one around his neck. Another awwwww moment for us:)
And this picture? He wanted to wear Adam's glasses and Grey thought he looked so cool-seriously he did. Again another boy thing.


2 comments:
It just doesn't get any more cute than Super Grey! Why don't I live close to you so I can see you guys in person?? I guess for now we'll have to live through blogs. We need to plan a girls weekend or something.
SOOOOO CUTE!!! it's better than my boys who think they're UFC fighters with the couch pillows- not so cute
Post a Comment