Monday, February 2, 2009

Our friends Marcus and Zoe

Not sure how many of you know, but I have been helping my friend and neighbor Marcus with his little one year old Zoe. He teaches at a local college and I watch Zoe. His wife died while pregnant from a brain aneurysm but was kept on life support to give Zoe more time to grow and develop. Its a sad story and while Stacy (mom) was on life support the local ABC news station did a story on all of them. Sunday they did a follow up story now that the case has been settled. Anyways just thought some of you would like to see it.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/tv/stories/wfaa090201_mo_braindead.e7a926d.html

3 comments:

JT and Kristin said...

Man I love that little Zoe! She is such a cutie!

Amber Ayres said...

wow! I thought he lost his wife during child birth, I had no idea he had her on life support for a month!

Jodee said...

that is heartbreaking. I am glad you are able to help them out.