Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cute Grey








Grey did the sweetest thing the other day. I think I mentioned earlier that he has really become a daddy's boy. Well he found a bag, put it around his neck, gave me kisses, said and waved bye bye, and headed to the door! Why is this so cute you are wondering? That is exactly what daddy does every morning going to work/school. I had never seen him pretend play like that and seriously so adorable. And Grey kept doing it over and over-he wants to be just like Daddy when he grows up:) Man I love that boy-even though he spent pretty much the entire day yesterday screaming and throwing fits because he can't have everything he wants just when he wants it:)

*Note: No we did not take these pics. My friend Amanda did (this summer playing in the fountains at the Arboretum) and I just got my act together and posted them.

3 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

So adorable. We miss seeing you guys.

Amber Ayres said...

He is so grown up! Maybe you should let him get a part time job!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

He is such a handsome little guy! You guys are so lucky... and he is so lucky to be a part or your family!