Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Worst Mom EVER!!!!


Pics: first plane ride, care ride where he opened his sippy cup and spilled water everywhere,
eating something????, right after his one year shots-so sad

I have given myself this title recently. Why you may ask? Because I didn't even realize Grey had another tooth. He is up to 7 and I had no idea the seventh one was in. I was telling my mother-in-law that I probably have written when each and everyone of Lucy's teeth came in what day, time, and probably even what she was wearing. Grey is officially the second child and I am the Mom I swore I would never be. I am with him as much as I was with Lucy so whats the deal? His milestones are just as important, I just don't know that they are happening. Okay so in my defense I have been sick, but I am ALWAYS sick. And yes I am helping a friend by watching his little Zoe which two one year olds really is A LOT.

So I am doing an update on Grey. He is a handful and into EVERYTHING. I know there are people out there that understand but really will it ever stop??? Maybe I am so busy chasing after him and putting him in time out that I have no time to write his milestones (yes that makes me feel a little better). He is such a picky eater. He loves all fruits, treats, crackers etc. and refuses to eat veggies or meats. He loves cars, especially Matchbox. I love to watch him roll them back and forth and make car sounds. He is great at woofing like a dog. And will be a pro wrestler one day I am sure. Grey is a good night sleeper and an awesome napper. He is very attached to "mama", but is such a "dada's boy". He loves to wave his finger back and forth and tell us "no no" (truly adorable). Grey does have a little problem with biting but we are working on it and he is getting sooo much better. Grey is just amazing to sit back and watch-he is that adorable. Greyson I am so sorry for missing your seventh tooth. I love you sooooooo much, really I do.

4 comments:

April & Anthony Callison said...

I'm glad I'm not the only mom who feels this way!

Amber Ayres said...

I LOVE GREY!!! ps boys don't care what you remember or what you save, etc. Jamie's mom has saved baby stuff and toys and pics Jamie drew, and awards, etc. and Jamie could care less, whereas his sisters love looking through their old stuff and hearing about all the things they did as babies.

speaking of bad moms, Landon just fell off the couch while I was writing this... gotta go

Jodee said...

I swear you are writing about my son! Seriously, you sound like me about a year ago. And NO, it doesn't stop, at least not till after 2 and a half (I have yet to get there!) From biting to eating to car loving... he sounds just like Beckham! Except the napping, Bex is NOT a great napper! Good luck! I need to call you, maybe we can talk to eachother for hours about our crazy boys this time instead of how crappy it is to be pregnant! Miss you!

webbweb said...

Hey Val-
I finally remembered to check your blog from Janelle's. You and your fam look so great. I hope all is well. I am sending out Valentine's cards (yea I missed the boat for Christmas) and I was wondering if you are still in Carthage. By the way I don't think I have documented anything for my last two kids. I did for Emmie and I never look back at it, so maybe it doesn't matter that much. As long as we are enjoying the moments!! Right??