
John, Caden, and Lucy

Today was a big day for our country. Lucy didn't have school so she could stay home and watch the inauguration. It was pretty amazing how much Lucy has been learning about the presidential campaign etc at school. Ive been really impressed. Lucy was so excited to see Barrack (as she calls him) sworn into office. Side note: She also learned quite a bit about MLK Jr., in fact we went to breakfast at the donut shop to celebrate his bday. Today we went to my friend Kristin's to celebrate this monumental day with a cake and everything!!! I hope Lucy remembers this special day and what it means for our ancestors.

2 comments:
Happy Inauguration Day!!! It's like Christmas came twice this year!
What an awesome day! It was so cool, and I'm always happy to learn of different friends with the same Obama-love I have... And I also have to say, that cake you had at your party was absolutely the coolest. Did one of the moms make it? Oh man. So great!
Post a Comment