Thursday, March 12, 2009
School Lunch
Yesterday I did something I hoped I would never have to do again-eat lunch in a elementary cafeteria. And no I didn't actually eat school food-couldn't do it. So I told Lucy to choose what she wanted me to bring. Unfortunately she chose Taco Bell which I feel is marginally better than school food-only because I can at least get a Pepsi. Just the smell as soon as I walked in made me a little queasy. And to watch how and what the kids had to eat made my stomach churn. I told Lucy I would always make her lunch so she never had to eat that food-EVER. But I was reminded later by Adam how much Lucy likes school lunch. She had told me that I don't know how to make yummy food like school lunch just a few weeks ago. Ughhhhh-I give up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment