This past week was Lucy and Adam's Spring Breaks. Adam spent mon-wed biking of course and then was back at Children's Hospital for more dentistry. Since we didn't go any where I decided to make it memorable without leaving Dallas. After all it is Lucy's first. So Monday was Build-A-Bear (well actually Build-A-Hello Kitty), eating lunch at the mall, and the park with friends. Tuesday was the Arboretum with friends and yummy Mexican lunch-not to mention St. Patty's Day. Unfortunately that darn Leprechaun got us again. He decorated Lucy's room and hid chocolate gold coins all over the apartment. Wednesday was picnic at the park and kite flying. Thursday was the Zoo (unfortunately 3 straight days of migraines canceled my trip but awesome friend Christina was willing to take Lucy for me), McDonald's (very rare at our house), and Lucy's very 1st sleepover at Sara's house. Friday Christina proved to be super mom again and took the kids including mine to Chuck E Cheese and the Galleria Mall to play at the playground. Saturday was shopping for cute new outfit and the park again with lots of fun friends. It was a great week sleeping in until 8 and letting the kids stay up late (as in 8:30 for Grey and 9 for Lu). I am actually very sad that Lucy will be going back to school on Monday. Remember it was St Patrick's Day which is why we are all in green-not because we like to match when we go out in public.
What a super fun spring break! We totally need to get together now that Zac is recovered and my car is out of the shop! (thanks again for picking up Zac's medicine)
What a fun week! I too love having Madison home from school, I pray for snow days all winter! Madison wants me to "tell that little girl's mommy, to tell that little girl, that I have the same hello kitty from build a bear!" So there you go! Miss you Val!
2 comments:
What a super fun spring break! We totally need to get together now that Zac is recovered and my car is out of the shop! (thanks again for picking up Zac's medicine)
What a fun week! I too love having Madison home from school, I pray for snow days all winter! Madison wants me to "tell that little girl's mommy, to tell that little girl, that I have the same hello kitty from build a bear!" So there you go! Miss you Val!
Post a Comment