Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentines Day



Lucy asked me the week of Valentines who came Valentines Eve night? "You know like Santa comes Christmas and the Easter Bunny comes at Easter?" I had to disappoint her and tell her that its just Mom's and Dad's that do Valentines so don't expect too much. Little did she know I LOVE holidays and I'm a sucker for Valentines Day. So Valentine's Eve I decided to decorate the table so when the kids woke up there would be a big surprise. I know I have set myself up for future Valentines Days. Anyways Adam was gone, he had gone camping with the Scouts so it was up to me (which is why the streamers did not get put up-hate doing it). It was so fun-Lucy didn't want to open presents until Dad got home but caved except for Guitar Hero which we wouldn't let her open until Adam did get home. She was just so happy with everything and excited about the pretty decorations. Even Grey was super excited-could it be because he got a big red ball, balloons, AND Matchbox cars? I think so. They also got awesome Camelback water bottles. My friend Kristin got me one and they are always fighting over who gets to use it.
The last pic is when Lucy realized what the big box she had been waiting for ALL day was Guitar Hero. She has been asking for it ever since our friends brought theirs over to our place to play. Her fav part? Singing-even though she doesn't know the words:)

1 comment:

The George's said...

How cute and fun. What a great idea.