For the few of you that don't know, we are going to UT in a couple days to have Grey sealed to us in the Bountiful Temple. We are so excited!!!! But that means my blog will be neglected even more for the next two weeks. So what to expect in the future?! Lucy's 6th bday pics (my friend was our bday photographer and we still don't have them back), Grey's sealing day, and our exciting adventures in UT (oooohhhhhh). Oh and I forgot, my review of the what I am sure to be a terrible movie Twilight.
Also I have stopped the musak-in honor of our departure.
5 comments:
We are so excited to see you! I am going to Twilight on Friday, so I can give you review on Saturday if you would like. Regarding Twilight...I am still not convinced "Cedric Digory" is right for the role of Edward. He is just not HOT to me. Hopefully he surprises me...
Yeah, congrats on the sealing. What an awesome day for you guys. We'll be thinking of you and wishing we were there. Can't wait to see all of the pictures when you get back.
Have a great trip! I am so excited for you guys, what a wonderful and blessed day that will be! I am going to see Twilight on Saturday with some friends, not too hopeful that they can cut the cheese factor out but we will see!
That is so wonderful! I hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful sealing. We head to Utah on Saturday!
That is so exciting. It is such a special experience. I can't wait to see photo's of all the upcoming events.
Post a Comment