Sunday, November 2, 2008

Favorite Book Parade







Lucy's school didn't celebrate Halloween, but let the kids dress up as their fav character from their fav book. Lucy and her friend Frankie wanted to be fairies. Lucy was Tinker Bell and Frankie was Rainy (which is one of Tinker Bell's friends, you have to have a little girl to know this). I really didn't want to come up with a second costume so Frankie's mom who is an awesome woman made the girl's costumes-pay attention to Lucy's shoes-so cute. So thank you Mo for making Halloween even more special for Lucy:)

3 comments:

Amber Ayres said...

I love that you went all the way and made her hair blonde! so funny. she is so cute!

Brooke said...

This is a GREAT idea! I'm going to pass it along to Bennett's school. The kids love dressing up so much, and this makes it a learning tool too. Genius!

Jodee said...

eFun! Madison's school didn't even let them dress up at all! All they could do was wear orange or black- boring!