Tuesday, November 11, 2008
What a Crappy Day-Literally
Started with Grey peeing all over himself and his crib during the night. Got him up changed him, new blanket, back to bed. So first thing when he woke up I bathed him. All fresh and clean, grabbed his towel to get him out and I look over to see him standing pooing. I wont go into too many details but ewwww. So grabbed him and told Lucy to watch him and keep him in the bathroom so I can fish them (yes them) out. Then I hear Lucy yell (and laugh really hard) "he's peeing in my room". So clean up continues with a LOT of dry heaving. Lucy kept asking is there throw up now? And no there wasn't, hadn't eating breakfast yet. The day went okay after that just linger tremors from the dry heaving experience. Later that night....Lucy was in the tub and starts scream/laughing again. What now you ask? Lucy had pooped but didn't flush the toilet and Grey was playing in the toilet-yes with the poop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL all the drama! thank goodness there was no throw up on top of all the other bodily function mishaps!
Nice! I agree, at least there wasn't any throw up. I am glad Lucy can see the humor in it all.
are you kidding me?! It seems we all have to have a day like that at some point or another- at least yours is over and done with now! Sorry.....
Post a Comment