Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bad Hair Day

I had never heard of a school doing bad hair day for spirit week until Kate S, but Lucy's school did it too. I knew I couldn't come up with a hair-do like Kate did, so what to do with a bunch of short, curly hair? Get a giant spider and put it on top of slept on, uncombed hair. Lucy's hair made a perfect spider's nest!
Lucy with friend Dusy-as in rhymes with Lucy (Seriously that's her name, we totally didn't believe here the first day of school when she came home and told us that she has a friend named Dusy. But come on would you?).

4 comments:

Amber Ayres said...

we should have a bad hair day at church one day, then I might get there on time!

val said...

so true-although I did today-wet pony tail not so pretty.

Brooke said...

I love it! All these fun girl things I will never experience, I will have to live vicariously through you, Val. You are such a cute mom.

Jodee said...

That is great, she has a fun school! And I am still laughing.. Dusy as in rhymes with Lucy... He He... you're funny!