Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Dentist and the Tooth Fairy!

I know all of you dental friends don't think this was overly creative but I found baby scrubs that I could have personalized with Dr Bushell DDS and I really couldn't resist! I knew that this would be the only year that I could choose his costume and thought that Grey being Daddy was just too cute not to do. Lucy loved it too. In fact she lost another tooth on Halloween at school so the real Tooth Fairy even visited us on Halloween night!



Adam just happened to wear blue scrubs that day and I just couldn't resist taking a pic of my two dentists!

Lucy LOVED this costume. i just turned a princess costume into the Tooth Fairy! The wand even lit up, which of course she thought was so cool.

Lucy protecting her goods from Penelope-seriously. Our neighbors and friends the Brown's came over to trick or treat and eat pizza.

Kid heaven:)


11 comments:

Amber Ayres said...

I think that is the cutest thing I've ever seen to do the tooth fairy and a dentist!!! I think that is very creative! I hope you're feeling better. are your chills gone yet?

Amber Ayres said...

ps. I love the gianormous toothbrush Grey's holding, so funny

Brooke said...

I love it! You are so creative, Val! Your kids are so cute, and their costumes are perfect. I mean out of a MAGAZINE perfect.
Also, I wanted to say how cool it is to see Adam all dressed up in his real dentist clothes. Man, you must be so proud! Adam, you have come a long way from the days working at Wolf Creek, good days though they were. Also, I didn't know dentists could have flava savers, yo. You're the cool dentist, aren't you??

Leah said...

So cute- I love Grey's little scrubs, where did you find those? Looks like you had fun.

Kate said...

I think it is a super cute idea. I was the tooth fairy a couple of years ago and Greg was the dentist (he got off easy). The baby scrubs are adorable!!!

Jodee said...

perfect! I know what you mean by not being able to pick the costume next year... that totally changed my decision as to what Bex was. I went for cute and cuddly cause I KNOW next year will be some superhero or something.

Darcie said...

Super fun halloween!! I love the tooth-related theme for both kids!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Looks like you guys had a Happy Halloween. Love the costumes... very creative. Lucy makes a darling tooth fairy and tinkerbell! Grey is just so dang cute!

Sam and Josh said...

You are so cute. Actually Josh and I were going to dress up like that, but then we didn't have to.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I love the theme! So cute and clever.

Anonymous said...

awesome costumes! the toothfairy and the dentist is sweet.