A-Z Tag
A: ATTACHED OR SINGLE - Attached
B: BEST FRIEND-Adam
D: DAY OF CHOICE - Thursday night when the kids are in bed and we watch The Office-love it!
E: ESSENTIAL ITEM- Binki-don't leave home without it & water-so hot here in Texas
F: FAVORITE COLOR - Green
G: GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT- Right now, that I am exercising again. Two years ago never thought it would happen
H: HOMETOWN- Bountiful!!!!
I: INDULGENCES - Candy and ice cream
J: JANUARY OR JULY-It is so hot here in July that now I would have to say January. I hear the winters in Dallas are awesome.
K: KIDS - Lucy and Grey
L: LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT -My family
M: MARRIAGE DATE-August 12, 2008 yep I got married when I was 19 and we are coming up on our 10th year anniversary. I totally can't believe how old we have gotten.
N: NUMBER OF SIBLINGS-2
O: ORANGES OR APPLES -Apples for sure
P: PHOBIAS OR FEARS - Being trapped in our elevator.
Q: QUOTES- I don't know
R: REASON TO SMILE- Grey
S: SEASON - Spring/Fall
T: TAG THREE FRIENDS-uhh I know most have your have already been tagged so I will tag Emily P and Sam because I think you would do it. If not oh well!
U: UNKNOWN FACT- I don't know, my sis-in-law Ashley had a really good one: "You can determine the outside temperature by counting a cricket's chirps for 14 seconds and then add 40. It's true!"
V: VERY FAVORITE STORE - TARGET!!!!!!! (and Costco)
W: WORST HABIT - Biting my nails-I know grow up and stop it. Its a nervous habit I don't even know that I am doing it.
X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND - ummm have had plenty of both and don't really like either.
Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD - Treats-that's a "food"
Z: ZODIAC- Aries
3 comments:
so, you are getting married on Aug 12 this year huh? And you've started saying you're 18 again huh! ooops! But I liked your tag anyway!
okay so Im way tired I MEANT 1998 and I look way too old to try the whole Im 18 bit any more
Val, I will do it this week and only because you taged me.
Post a Comment