Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Ad



I wanted to recognize my hubby this Father's Day. First, I had to post my FAV photo of him. It was taken during his deployment to Iraq. Some random soldier took it of him and gave it to him later. Adam is such a great dad, husband, and provider. I know that we are his priority and that he considers us the most important things/people in his life. When he comes home from work the kids' eyes light up and he is usually trying to find a way to give all three of us the attention we are wanting from him. We are always so glad when Daddy comes home! What amazes me about Adam is that he sets a goal either in cycling, work, or educational related and he always accomplishes it. And he is so giving. In my previous post I mentioned that we went to REI and I ended up with things for myself. Well I loved the new skirt so much that yesterday he went online and ordered another one for me! Any man that is willing to buy his wife clothes on Father's Day weekend is truly amazing! Lucy and I made this awesome card for him:


and we meant every word of it! We love you Dad
This is a letter Lucy made for Adam in Primary-so funny. To the left is a pic of Lucy and Adam, I think you can only see Adam though. She always draws him with the straight hair that sticks out from his head. So cute.
And I have to write all that she did just in case you can't read it:
My Dad is the most wonderful dad in the world! His name is ADAM. He is as handsome as a ROCKSTAR. He is 55 years old. He has GREEN eyes and BLACK hair. He weighs 33 pounds and is 10 feet tall. His favorite food is TACOS. In the good old days when he was little, he READ BOOKS. I think my dad is funny when he TELL STORIES. I wouldn't trade my dad for BOOK. I love my dad because GISES ME HUGS.

2 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

Adam we already knew you were such a great guy and way to score some points with the presents. You are a great dad and husband.

Janelle said...

Ahhh,so cute. Rob is currently downloading the Nick Kearney song from your blog. We were in the same room when it came on - so thanks for that :)

Happy Texas! I love knowing you are closer.