Monday, June 2, 2008

"This is Beautiful Country"

Grey's first time swimming-he didn't love it
still not loving it
now just tolerating it
ahhhhhhhh!

We are on Day 3 of our moving adventure. So far we have driven through New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee (I thought about you Emily R), and tonight we stopped in Arkansas. The reason for the title of this post is because my mother-in-law (who amazingly agreed to making this trek with us to help with the kids) has seriously been saying that at least 5 times a day! I have been giving her a hard time because of it. The kids have done great. Lucy has always been a great traveler, but we were more than a little concerned about Grey. He has actually done really well. By the end of the day he gets fussy, but really we all do. There is no sight more beautiful than the "Hampton Inn next exit" signs. I really don't remember much about the trip other than green trees and lots of freeways and they all look the same from one state to the next. Also I have never seen so many "adult superstores" in my life. In fact I didn't know they existed! It has gotten much warmer the further south we get-the Bushells' are going to struggle for the next month getting used to weather warmer than 70 degrees.


More awesome moving pics to come-just too tired to do much more!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

Oh man Val, that little Grey sure is cute, even when he isn't so happy! Good luck with the move!

The George's said...

Such fun pictures. Good luck with the rest of the drive. Just remember Texas is wonderful and you'll love it when you get there. The people are the kindest, nicest people I've ever met.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I am so glad you are updating while on the move. Thank goodness for grandmas! In case you were wondering, there is a lot of adult stores in Wyoming along I-80...there must be a lot of horney truckers out there.