Since I am using this as our family journal/scrapbook I had to post that it's Adam last first day of school (I hope!). He started orientation at Children's Hospital today. Tues and Wed he will have orientation at two other hospitals and he will finish off the week at Baylor University. I also have to mention that he looked so good this morning in his "business professional" clothes instead of his Army uniform! And for all of you who don't understand what he is going to school for, yes he is already a Dentist but he is specializing in Pediatric Dentistry. That means he will only work on children and special needs patients. He will be working with a hospital and doing dental surgeries there as well as in a dental office. I know its confusing but that has always been our plan and I am just so happy its happening. Good Luck Ad we are so proud of you!

4 comments:
You are almost there. Way to go Adam.
Are you guys still keeping in-touch with the Van Tassells? Did you know they are in Fort Collins? Your post reminded me of when Keith started his residency in Vegas. Not too long, now! Woo-hoo!
Huh? I don't get it...I thought he was already a dentist. So is going to be something else now??? Just kidding! It is really interesting how people don't understand that there are specialist in dentistry. Good Luck Adam!!! And yeah to no camo.
Good Luck Adam with school! That is so exciting that you are near the end of your journey. We hope all is well in the Lonestar state. Love the pictures of your kids! Take Care!
Post a Comment