
I wanted to acknowledge lil' Lucy. She has been reading for awhile but would only read the stories in the book I was teaching her from. But she picked out and read "Are You My Mother" all by herself. We are definitely proud parents and like all parents believe our little girl is the smartest. Anyways she was definitely proud to tell her preschool teacher that there were "over 60 pages" in the book!
7 comments:
Great job, Val! I'm so glad you started a blog. I love seeing new pictures of the kids. Grey is such a beautiful boy and Lucy seems to be loving the big sister roll. We miss you guys.
WooHoo Val! I like your blog!
Yeah for you Lucy, that is such a great accomplishment!!
I love the new blog! I am glad you jumped onto the bandwagon...you won't regret it. Your babies are darling as ever!
Welcome to the world of blogging Val! I am like a proud mother, way to go! You are actually the friend that I was most bummed about not having a blog. Now, I couldn't be happier! I can't wait to hear about more adventures in TX, good luck with yet ANOTHER move. I hear Dallas is great! I miss you! At least you're a little close in TX!
Yeah! Hi, guys! I'm so excited to see your beautiful family! I need you to email me your address so I can invite you to our blog. My email is brookelambert@gmail.com
You guys are the cutest family ever! Love ya!
oops, I mean I need your email address. And your real address. :) Thanks!
Post a Comment