- Grey can roll from back to stomach, but has trouble rolling back because he gets high centered on his big belly. He also hasn't been able to reach and play with his feet yet. He is trying but that darn belly gets in the way!
- Grey HATES baby food. Adam and I usually end up with more spit on our faces and shirts than he does in his tummy.
- Grey LOVES to jump in his jumperoo. Jumperoos are awesome and put saucers to shame.
- Grey has already had 3 hair cuts. His hair finally started growing in the back so we are trying to let his fro grow.
- Grey's fav's: Big sis Lucy (she is so funny!), bath time, NOT sleeping through the night, cuddling, going on walks in his big boy stroller, putting anything and everything in his mouth, stuffed animals, and when daddy comes home from work.
- Grey's newest trick is hanging upside down off of mommy's knees.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
All About Grey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Now, see how "blog stalking" pays off! I found your blog today! It will be fun to see how you are doing - congrats on baby #2! What a blessing. We miss you, too - come back!
He is sooooo cute, Val!
He is too cute and so is Lucy.
Darn cute! I love his plaid pants. I can't wait to see the afro!
OOOOHHHHH, I just want to eat him up! He is SO adorable!
What an adorable family! I miss you guys, congrats on your move to Dallas and the new practice, too! I don't have a blog, Deon is trying to convince me. Maybe I should, this is so fun!
Kaylene Stephens
I just found your blog. I'm so excited. I think you'll love Dallas. Texas is a great place and the people are wonderful. Your kids are so cute. The last time I saw you was after Lucy was born. It's been too long.
Post a Comment