Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Update

I wanted to start with an update on the fam. I am preparing for my 10th move in the almost 10 years that I have been married. To be completely honest I am so sick of it. But we are all so excited to be moving to Dallas, TX. Adam will be starting his Pedo residency, Lucy will be starting kindergarten, and Grey will be turing 1. So Dallas will be a place of many new things and hopfully great memories. I have been in touch will a few girls living in the area. Some dental wives and some business professional wives. I am so excited-I feel like we are moving into a ward similar to our Maryland ward and I loved and have missed that ward so much!

1 comment:

Big Jim said...

Just wanted you to know I have a week left of vacation so if you need me to drive a car or if you want a babysitter while you look at home let me know.