Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!



Saturday night we met up with some friends and we realized that the husband, Joe, was leaving for JRTC-its a military thing-and that it would be the last time we saw him. Our time here is about over and to be honest I am super excited. We have had some wonderful times here: hiking every weekend in an attempt to hike every trail around us, Lucy's bdays, Greyson's birth, Adam's very successful Army career and completion of LOTOJA, and my survival of being Primary President in both a branch and a ward. All of Lu's firsts: music class, preschool, real best friend (Satori), gymnastics, dance class, reading, etc etc. All of Grey's first (review blog for those). We have also had some difficult times: Adam's deployment, my ongoing neck problems and physical therapy, my Ulcerative Colitis (uggggghhhh), and moving 4 times in 4 years. But we are such a happy little family. We love and enjoy our time together more than before. So yes, I am ready to leave the North Country behind. But I will always be grateful for our time here and the family it has helped us to become.

P.S. If you put your cursor on top of a photo in the slide show it will stop the photo and tell you what the photo is. (You probably already know this, but I didn't!)

2 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

What a great slide show! Was Lucy really that small once?

Brooke said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love them! You are the most beautiful family. "Over the Rainbow" playing along with the slideshow made me all teary-eyed!