So I haven't given up on blogging, and everyone was right it is fun! Adam has requested that I do it weekly so I keep up on the fam.
Adam is just about finished seeing patients at the Wilcox Dental Clinic. It will be the end of him working on adults and the beginning of his Pedo career. His clinic had a luncheon for him and all he got was this t-shirt!
Lucy had a great week. It was spring break here in the North Country. Lu got a break from preschool AND had a play date with her best friend Satori. Lucy and Satori are the same age and have the SAME bday. They love telling everyone that. So I made homemade mac and cheese for lunch, then let them decorate cupcakes (Lucy's choices). The cupcakes were so fun!
Lucy thought the frosting was the best!
Grey had two 1st's this week. First popsicle which he LOVED. But big sis Lucy loved it even more and stole it from him. Just like stealing candy from a baby. And first biter biscuit. I am so sick of Adam giving him the food he (as in Adam) is eating that I got Grey some of his own snacks-yummmmmm!

And for me, it is my 29th birthday tomorrow (Saturday, April 19th). Yes Chrissy I am admitting my age. Mainly because most of you already know it. I am going out tonight for a Girl's Nite Out for appetizers and dessert. Tomorrow Adam is taking me to Syracuse for some shopping and dinner. He has already given me a bunch of running clothes which I have been loving all week. I just couldn't wait until tomorrow to start wearing them. I am excited for my birthday because Lucy is so excited. Last night when I was tucking her in she said, "two more days until your birthday! Are you so excited?". Its hard to not let a child's enthusiasm rub off on you. She can hardly wait to give me my present and just so you don't have to wait to find out, it a hand mirror (I don't know!), green nail polish (because green in my fav), and foot cream (she knows I like foot rubs). I made Adam tell. But not only is it my bday it is my dearest and oldest friend's wedding day!!!!!! I am so excited for you Darcie I just wish my life wasn't so chaotic right now and I could be there. I love that we now share my day! Congratulations!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday tomorrow, Val! It sounds like you will have a great one! I love how excited Lucy is about your birthday too. So cute.
I can't get over how cute your kids are! I am so glad you are blogging; it is so good to keep up on your lives.
Congrats to Adam; I'm sure he is an awesome dentist. Are you getting excited to move to Texas? Good luck with everything!
Happy Birthday tomorrow! I hope you have a great day.
sooooo cute! I miss you! Where do you get biter biscuits? Happy birthday!
I totally remembered it was your birthday tomorrow! Happy Birthday! I love hearing the Lucy stories, she is such a cutie.
Happy Birthday Val! I think we were destined to be friends, our daughters were born just weeks apart and so were we! I miss you!
Hope you had a great birthday! 29 you're still young, I'm almost 30. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment