Monday, August 29, 2011

No Pics

but a sweet moment. Its late, I just finished an online quiz and I'm surrounded with so much homework I have no idea where to begin. Grey will not sleep by himself-ever (see two previous posts). I am not sure what he is so afraid of-it is either Superhero Villains or bugs (real one like spiders on the ceiling). Lucy, without me having to ask, helped him brush his teeth, read him books, and is lying by him in his bed. Although I wish it was me reading to both of them, I LOVE the fact that Lucy can take responsibility for her little brother and that Grey finds love and comfort from his big sissy. I had to write this down, because tomorrow I will have forgotten it even happened. Okay back to my homework.

1 comment:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Val,
I just want you to know that I think about you often. I feel bad we haven't seen each other yet, but then I know we are both crazy busy with life.

I hope everything is going well for you...school, family, the new house.

Would getting together be a possibility? If so, let me know what days work best for you.

Talk to you soon.
Emily

PS-I am so glad you have such a sweet little helper.