Sunday, August 7, 2011

Their Summer Vacation:

I obviously have months to make up for. So I thought I would start with how our summer vacation began. For the last day of school Lucy invited three friends for a celebration day/night (much better than the girl/boy party she was trying to talk me into). We went to the park and while the girls had a silly string fight, Grey had a duel of sticks with some boy at the park. Grey's stick was actually too heavy for him to cause any actual harm-thank goodness. Then the girls (Sadie, Lucy, Katie, and Meg) and I went to Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2. We finished the celebration of the last day of 2nd Grade with pizza back at Grandma's house.




I was fortunate enough to be able to go to the Salt Lake City Art Gala, and Lucy and I had so much fun having a Smash Box make-up artist who just happened to be in Sephora that saturday who did our make-up. We felt beautiful!!


Finally, its not officially summer until you have your first Rainbow Snow.

No comments: