Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Good Night



Tonight was a good night. We ate frozen pizza rolls and fresh pear slices while reading books in front of our fireplace. Lucy was reading the latest Diary of a Wimpy book and Grey and I were reading a superhero book (of course). They were in bed by 8:30 and both fell quickly to sleep. Best night EVER. I miss them both so much. I miss so many things. I love you both so very much. I NEED more time with and for both of you. Thank you for putting up with so much. You little lives have become so crazy.

Two pics of their happy nights recently: Grey playing with Grandpa's Christmas carousel (was brand new-until you broke a horse off shortly after this pic was taken), and eating dinner at Lucy's most favoritest restaurant, Chuck-a-Rama (which she had to take me kicking and screaming to-hate that place ugh, but isn't it obvious why she likes it so much)

No comments: