I bought a house!!! Well Jim (my dad) bought me a house. I make my monthly mortgage payments-I feel like such a grown up every time I say "mortgage payment" so I enjoy saying it quite a bit. I will repay him in time, but not right away while I am trying to finish school.
Refinished kitchen table and chairs that used to be my parents' when they were first married.
FINALLY, I was able to use glass knobs from Anthropologie!!!! I have been waiting for years for just the right piece.
Every student needs a desk in their room (unfortunately).
Downstairs :) Love this collage of my kids-they are so beautiful. How lucky am I to have them?
Every new home needs a wall to be colored on...in black permanent marker...by a crazy 4 year old....who thinks he is soooo funny.
This was supposed to be up with my desk and dresser pics, but I guess the best was saved for last. I LOVE my headboard. I told my dad what I wanted and he did it. He drew it and built it. It is perfection. (Notice the ceramic Anthro knobs-joy!)
2 comments:
Congrats Val! It looks beautiful! I am so happy that you are doing se well. Miss you!
What a great house! I hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment