Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Catch Up Part 3: Trunk-or-Treat (I promise this is the LAST catch-up)

Awesome cupcakes we-I mean Adam made for the cupcake walk. I had planned on making them until I put my beautiful nails on. I put them on before making the cupcakes, and I was basically useless after they were on. But Adam did an amazing job.
The Princess and the Frog
Why the Frog had a dirty face.
Salt-n-Pepa (I actually think Nicole looked more like Dolly Parton minus the Enormous chest-sorry Nicole you just don't have it)
Yep thats right West Coast y'all


Yeah I was dancing in the parking lot. Man I was Bootielicous. The funny thing was people from the ward who did not know me well kept asking me who I was dressed up as. I said black. One older woman couldn't believe I was actually black in real life. She is Hispanic and actually compared my skin color to hers and informed me she was darker. So even when I dress up as a black person nobody believes me. I blame it on my super white upbringing which I really am grateful for:) But serious what does it take for me to get some recognition?!

5 comments:

Jodee said...

love the booty, love the fro, love the velor track suit, love the nails, and LOVE the dancing in the parking lot! you're the best!

val said...

All I can respond with to you Jodee is I KNOW!!!:)

Emily said...

Laughed OUT LOUD!!!

You are hilarious with that dancin' booty! I love your "what it takes to get some recognition" remark. . .so so funny.

The Princess and Frog costumes are a perfect fit!

Anonymous said...

and thanks to your awesome friend for taking such awesome pictures. "what does it take to get some recognition!" :)

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I love it! I love the big hair, the long nails, and the booty. We have the same froggy costume from when Jackson was two.