Thursday, November 12, 2009

Catch Up Part 2: Grey's Bday

Back-up Sista
Adam drew life-sized Gabbas! He rocks:)
Brobee
Foofa
Tootie
Muno
Plex
Bounce House Y'all!
Blaahhhhh
Post Pinata knock down
This pinata cracked me up, the front was the Gabba radio on the back a pic of Muno were Muno is saying "Kids brush your teeth after eating candy". Dentist Daddy was so proud.


3 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

Whoever took those pictures must be, like, a, like PROFESSIONAL, like photographer, yo. word.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Darling decorations! Did you happen to see the Halloween Yo Gabba Gabba? If so, I loved the song about eating too much candy.

Leah said...

Very cute, who knew Adam had a budding artist inside. I still have not seen Yo Gabba Gabba but it looks like something Evie would like. I love the picture of the mom in front picking up all the candy:0)