For Lucy's 7th Birthday we had a HUGE surprised planned. When she got off the bus on Thursday afternoon (the day before her bday) Nanny was there! She had flown in just for Lucy's bday weekend.

Lucy's Hello Kitty cookie cake from Mrs. Fields....yummm. We brought it for her class.

Lucy by her name on the school bulletin board.

Okay the main reason Nanny came-AMERICAN GIRL store. Last year she got her Bitty Baby, but this year Nanny got Lucy her big doll. Lucy chose Rebecca which is the newest doll. I LOVE the clothes that Rebecca has so I was super happy too:)

Thanks Nanny come back again soon!

4 comments:
happy birthday scorpio lucy
I CANNOT believe Lucy is 7!!! Man we've been gone a long time. We sure do miss you guys.
Leah come home!!!!!
I think my mom is giving Kate her first AG doll this year for Christmas. I am so happy I have a daughter and she darn well better like dolls and everything girlie.
Post a Comment