I mentioned before that the last two days of Lucy's Spring Break was spent with friends Christina, Sara, and Clayton. I had planned a zoo outing but days of migraines canceled my plans so Christina was sweet enough to take Lucy, let her sleepover, and take her to Chuck E Cheeses the next morning. She posted these pics on her blog so I stole them. But what is so sweet is that the next week at school Lucy had to make a book about what she did over Spring Break. Not one thing was mentioned about all that I did with her, no Build A Bear, no parks, picnics, kite flying, or Arboretum. Nope all she wrote and drew about was her two days with the Larmans. I was a little sad but am so glad she has good friends that she is 100% comfortable to be with. My little girl is growing up-still-and it sucks.
(Lucy and Sara playing arcade games)




No comments:
Post a Comment